Tuesday, February 8, 2011

It's Warming Up!!!

Well like I said Spring is around the corner... I know I know I'm pushing it alittle since it's only the beginning of Feb.. but the temperature has been above freezing the past few days it's raining not snowing... all positive signs that Spring is coming. I was talking with a colleague yesterday, he told me he has tiny shoots coming in his flower beds..crocuses probably.

As for Plymouth there are different activities planned for February school vacation week. Check out Pilgrim Hall Museum where kids are free with paying adult, and that's just the beginning. To get a more complete listing of happenings go to www.seeplymouth.com.

Hopefully this weather will continue on this course and Punxsutawney Phil's prediction of an early Spring will be correct!

No comments:

Post a Comment