Monday, September 28, 2009

Aaahh a relaxing weekend

This past weekend as you probably noticed from my last posting was very busy for some. I on the other hand had a very relaxing weekend! Saturday was a beautiful day, blue skies, no clouds, and smooth seas.. My hubby and I went over to Martha's Vineyard on the Hy-Line cruise out of Hyannis. It took about an hour and half to get there but, like I said the seas were calm and the sun was shining. We spent about 4 1/2 hours there, checking out the art galleries, picnicing on the beach and checking out some of the shops. A trip to Martha's Vineyard is always a pleasure, there are many restaurants, shops and most important beaches, beaches, beaches. To end the perfect day - dinner at Khura Thai in Buzzards Bay, gotta love the Beef Crazy Noodles, hot!! Yum!!! A rainy Sunday kept me in to watch our New England Patriots stomp on the Atlanta Falcons 26-10. Sorry Atlanta it was looking good for you for a little while until Tom (Brady) finally found his groove. Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment